with Rafi Herreras-Zinman
Improv 201 is a second course in a curriculum, and it’s right for you if have relevant experience, which may include:
- A prior improv course from ATCteen or another improv company.
- Learning improv in your theatre class.
Concepts to consider include:
- yes and
- physicality (moving your body on stage or on Zoom)
- justification (Why are you saying what you’re saying?)
- listening to your scene partner
If most of that sounds familiar, you’re probably a good match for Improv 201
Taught by Rafi Herreras-Zinman, ATCteen alumni who founded the ATCteen Improv troupe during his time as an ATCteen.
Fridays 4:30- 6pm
Zoom link will be emailed to you after sign up.
Mar 12 - May 7th, 2021
Fri from 4:30 - 6:00 pm